The Mission of our association is to provide therapeutic and educational resources to stoke survivors and their families.
We are committed to:
- Provide stroke survivors and their families a single source of education, including family support.
- Provide community education seminars and screenings.
- Respect for those we serve and for each other
- Financial strength to assure continuity
- Communication to assure understanding
- We are known for excellence in service quality, treating those we serve with respect and dignity
- Committed to healing, training, education and support so that the cause of Stroke can be prevented, and so that the devastating after-effects of Stroke can be mitigated.